Here is our final movie -
Doctor Who and the Case of the Temporal Phase Reversal.
Here is the process that we went through this year...
We had a meeting of the story team and wrote a script.
Here is a link to a copy of the script. we also used this to collect resource material links and planning lists.
We then decided what was going to be filmed when and in what order.
Here is a link to the shooting plan. This was a very useful step as it organised what we could film together at one time.
The sets that we built for the film were fun to make. Here are some pictures of students putting the sets and set pieces together.
For the first time this year, we held auditions for the main role of the Doctor in our film. All the students were emailed and the auditions were held using the partially built set piece.
Our original plan was for the whole team to sing the Doctor Who theme music for the title. We recorded it all on garage band using lots of separate tracks for the different sounds.
After listening to the final outcome, we decided that it was a little bit too "scary" and decided not to use it on the final film.
Here it is..... see what you think...